Datacard® ID Works®
Produce high-quality cards simply and securely with ID Works® identification software. You'll enjoy the features, functionality and scalability needed to seamlessly create card and report designs, production forms and databases. This flexible, powerful platform comes in four unique editions:
- ID Works® Intro identification software for entry-level ID cards
- ID Works® Basic identification software for essential card design and printing
- ID Works® Standard identification software for advanced card design and database management with contact and contactless smart card support
- ID Works® Enterprise identification software for sophisticated security and contact and contactless smart card support
| ||ID Works|
|Image File Input|
|Thu Photo Solutions|
|Twain capture/video for Windows|
|Microsoft Access Database|
|Magnetic stripes and bar codes|
|Ghost option for photo field||
|Text file import/export to Microsoft Access||
|Packages for card design and production||
|Multiple-table ODBC databases||
|Proximity card plug-ins||
|Smart Card Designer Tool||
ModulesDatacard® Tru™ Signature Solution/Software
Easily capture any user's signature electronically and apply it to a photo ID card for an additional layer of security.
Datacard® ID Works® Visitor Manager Software
Register and monitor visitors automatically just by scanning a government-issued credential.
Datacard® ID Works® Designer Software
Design professional-looking cards and reports from scratch, or choose from a library of templates to get started.
Datacard® ID Works® Production Software
Integrate with your existing database to capture text and images and print out personalized cards.
Datacard® ID Works® SDK Software
Customize ID Works® software to maximize your unique needs with this robust, easy-to-use kit.
Smart Card Designer Tool
Create and test new smart card designs in a matter of minutes instead of days.
Capture Server Software
Integrate Datacard capture solutions with your enrollment software.
Print Server Software
Create specific printer or encoder plug-ins that can be used with ID Works software.
- Microsoft® Windows®-based operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000*
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition*
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- Microsoft® Windows® 7**
- Microsoft® Windows® 8**
- Web browser
- Internet Explorer v5.01 or later
- 500 MHz Pentium® processor (1.5 GHz Pentium 4 recommended)
- 128 MB Ram (256 MB recommended)
- 100 MB hard disk space for application (not including database)
- 10 MB hard disk space on drive C for installation of sample database sample photos
- 15 MB hard disk space for Adobe® Acrobat Reader® (if not already installed)
- 16-bit color - 65,536 colors (cameras may require higher color)
- 800 x 600 screen resolution (1024 x 768 screen resolution recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Available USB port
*Installing the latest service pack for your operating system is recommended.
**32 and 64 bit (with 64 bit, may require an add'l download)