Datacard SD460 Card Printer
As counterfeiting and alteration attempts have grown more sophisticated, so have the card security features that let you easily verify identity and authenticity.
The Datacard® SD460™ card printer delivers everything you need to increase the security and durability of your ID cards. With this reliable, all-in-one printer, encoder and laminator, you can add unique personalization features and secure overlays to help resist fraud. Plus, you can produce cards that last longer, helping you avoid costly re-issuance.
- Boost card security with the unique tactile impression feature
- Improve the look of your cards and meet stringent standards with the inline de-bower
- Increase efficiency with faster throughput and greater reliability
FeaturesGet all of the innovative features of the SD460 card printer, plus these unique advantages to improve security, durability and quality.
Use the tactile impression feature to impress an easily verified design onto the card laminate and substrate to help make alteration attempts immediately evident. Choose from a set of generic designs, or create a custom design that impresses your unique logo or seal to elevate security as well as your brand.
Choice of Topcoats and Laminates
Take security and durability to new levels with near, or full edge-to-edge lamination. Choose from a variety of options including the budget-friendly Datacard® DuraShield™ clear overlay that’s virtually impossible to remove intact. It’s four times the strength of basic topcoats at nearly the same price. Plus, get the ability to apply serialized laminates, which lets you bind each card you print to a specific identity in your database to help deter counterfeiting.
Single-pass printing, encoding and laminating
Print vibrant cards with high-resolution, edge-to-edge printing. Encode smart chips, magnetic stripes to meet the needs of your existing service and security infrastructure. Apply the security and durability laminates you need to protect your people, facilities and assets. Do it all in one pass for incredible efficiency.
Automatic card flattening
Cards that are this secure, advanced and attractive should not come out of the printer bent or bowed. Our unique de-bowing feature flattens cards after lamination to meet ISO standards for quality.
- Print technology
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch
- Print speed
- Up to 200 cards/hour – single sided YMCK printing with single sided lamination
- Up to 175 cards/hour – dual sided YMCK-K printing with single sided lamination
- Card capacity
- Card input hopper capacity – 100 (up to 200)
- Card output hopper capacity – 100
- Reject hopper capacity – 10
- Physical dimensions
- Printer: 23.2 in. x 10.6 in. x 20.2 in. (589 mm X 270 mm X 513 mm)
- Printer with Impressor: 26.6 in. x 10.6 in. x 20.2 in. (675 mm x 270 mm x 513 mm)
- 29.92 lbs(13.6 kg)
- Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows® 8 and 7 (32/64 bit), XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), 2008 (64 bit), 2003 (32 bit)
- 30-month standard depot warranty